Collectors Showcase

  • AJ
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31, 2008
      Hi, miniature book friends all over the world!

      I hope many of you have sent (or will send) Karen a book for the
      Collectors Showcase at the Copley Library in San Diego. The showcase
      will be exhibited at the library for 4 weeks and hopefully attract
      some visitors for the Conclave book fair.
      You don't have to attend the Conclave to participate, just send a
      book you would like show the world for a few weeks and Karen will
      send it back after September 15.

      I had a hard time choosing which book to send, I have many favorite
      miniature books and many good-looking ones! I finally picked a book
      that reflects my main collecting interest.
      It would be interesting to know from other collectors why they sent
      that particular book. So if possible, send me an email with a few
      words about your book. If we get enough material, it would make a
      nice article for the MBS newsletter.

      Here is Karens address:

      Karen Nyman
      702 Rosecrans Street
      SAN DIEGO CA 92106-3013
      USA
      email: karennyman@...

      The books must reach Karen by August 12.

      I hope to see many of you in San Diego.

      Angelika