New Web Site designed for Miniature & Scale Items Only

  • Jay
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 26, 2008
      Zooplies Miniature & Scale Community a.k.a. ZMSC is a New Web Site
      designed for, by, and about miniature & scale collectors, creators and
      marketers. ZMSC is a growing collection of websites that encourages and
      needs Miniature Book Society's participation. The main site for
      this community is a Wiki <http://zooplies.org/> which allows users to
      add, edit, create, pages for the benefit of the community. The rules
      are simple, information pertaining to scale and miniature items, is
      welcome. Adding links, tutorials, and personal pages, information of
      any kind pertaining to miniature and scale items is encouraged.

      With money I've set aside, ZMSC is funded for ~100 years, (depending
      on its growth) and with the Google ads and picture ad sponsorships
      offered, ZMSC should have a continuing source of income to keep the site
      up and running hopefully forever. All moneys' generated by the ads
      will be used for ZMSC operations, and growth only!

      I'm requesting your help -- your knowledge, skills and participation
      can help our hobbies grow by providing a central jumping off point to
      all things scale. Thank You for Reading!

      Jay Steele (ArchAngle)

      Zooplies Miniature & Scale Community <http://zooplies.org/> – Free
      Miniature & Scale Community
      Zooplies Miniature Haven <http://zooplies.com/> – My Personal Site