Miniature Leather Bound Heart Box

  • littlegempress
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 22, 2008
      Dear Miniature Enthusiasts

      I just finished a tiny leather bound jewelry box in heart shape. It od
      is so cute! To see images of it, please copy and paste the link into
      address bar.

      http://studiorobertwu.blogspot.com/2008/06/miniature-leather-jewelry-
      box-in-heart.html

      Also, I have recently sold a collection of my miniature works and
      antiquarian miniature books to James Lorsons (Lorsons Books and Prints)

      http://www.lorsonbooksandprints.com/wu_press.html

      Publishers include David Bryce, Lilliput Press, Barbara Raheb,etc...
      Lots of pictures there too.

      Have a good day.
      Robert