new on my website and adresses

  • Marjo Caris
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 6, 2008
      Hi all,
      Last weekend we went to Soest and saw beautiful miniatures.

      Now I finished the Shetland lace stole (pattern from Sue Osborne) and some
      little bags. You can find photos under 'new'.
      Also I made a map with dollhouse shops and dollhouse museums. You can find
      them under 'miscellaneous'. If you know another shop or museum please send
      me the url (only with url, so the visitors can contact).

      Best wishes,
      Marjo

      --
      www.marjocaris.nl