Fwd: Artist Book News online now

  • Jill Timm
    Message 1 of 1 , May 12, 2008
      The Spring Issue of Artist Book News is now available for viewing and downloading at http://www.mysticalplaces.com/abnews.html.

      You may link to it or download it and pass it on or even post it on your web site.

      Now is the time to sign up for the Fall Issue (already 25% sold). Just drop me a note. No money due until August. There are some changes coming for next issue. A new web site is now being developed to tie into the newsletter, this will increase your visibility and hopefully your sales. I will let you know more about this later.

      Meanwhile have a great summer.

      Jill Timm

      Mystical Places Press

      Handcrafted artist books,

      one of a kind and small editions,

      miniature and not so miniature.

      www.mysticalplaces.com

      Publisher of Artist Book News

      Plan your next roadtrip with MapQuest.com: America's #1 Mapping Site.