INVITATION

  • Lessedra
    Message 1 of 4 , May 9, 2008
      We are proud to present the exhibition of

      ANN CHERNOW

      and

      KIM BECKMANN

      U. S. A.

      May 8th - May 31st 2008

      More Information & Images
      you can find here...

      http://www.lessedra.com/gallery.php?d=current

      Welcome.

      Lessedra Gallery & Contemporary Art Projects
      www.lessedra.com

      25, Milin Kamak Street, Lozenetz
      1164 Sofia, Bulgaria

      Tel. (++359 2) 866 38 57