Our List

  • NMA815@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 25, 1999
      Hello All:

      I think we have almost 2 dozen members already.

      If each of you will reply to me i will then use your replies to compile a list
      of us and send it to everyone.

      Please also give me your ideas as to ways to use the list, and ill circulate
      those also. Here are my thoughts: exchange personal information (new
      addresses, telephone numbers, email addresses, etc. Even family news, For
      example, Margaret and I became grandparents for the first time last Saturday,
      when my daughter Miriam had a baby girl, Kimberly Rose).

      Exchange information about newly published miniature books (or older books
      some of us may not know about).

      Offer to swap duplicate books.

      Inquire about availability of books wanted to purchase.

      Ask for help in publishing miniature books.

      Exchange information about Conclaves.

      Im sure that you guys have other good ideas too.

      All best.

      Neale M. Albert
    • tim@xxxxxxxxxx.xxxxxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 26, 1999
        >If each of you will reply to me i will then use your replies to compile a list
        >of us and send it to everyone.

        Here I am; put me on the list.

        But I want to add that most email listservs have a facility to list all
        subscribers. Sometimes this list is unavailable to members, usually not.
        But the list owner should always be able to have access to it. I don't
        know whether things are arranged differently at Onelist, which is
        administered via the web rather than email computer commands. But Neale,
        try investigating, or even emailing Onelist about it if you can't find any
        info on their website. You may even find that we can all access the
        complete list of subscribers at any time.

        Tim

        Tim Sheppard tim@...-uk.net
        Lilliput Press - Publisher of fine books in miniature
        England http://www.lilliput.co.uk
        The Storytelling FAQ is hosted here