Hello from The Gleniffer Press

  • Ian Macdonald
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 23, 1999
      Hello Dear Friends,

      We have joined the "onelist" MBS Group and hope to keep in touch with you all from time to time from Scotland's Book Town....WIGTOWN.

      We are soon to disconnect our AOL Email address and would ask that you note our new EMail address which is

      weebooks@...

      Thanks to Neale Albert for inviting us to join...that is what the MBS is all about...helping each other with our fascinating world of miniature books.

      We hope to see many of you at Koblenz this summer.

      Best wishes,

      Ian (& Helen) Macdonald