Me Too!

  • Donn Sanford
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 23, 1999
      At the obvious risk of this string becoming a "Me Too" litany, I'd like to
      add my perspective regarding the Koblenz Conclave.

      It was great in virtually every respect. The only improvement would have
      been to have more North American MBS members in attendance.

      It was especially nice to meet so many European members who, until now, had
      just been names in a roster.

      Like Paul, I was not convinced that a Koblenz Conclave would be successful.
      Boy, was I wrong!

      Way to go Ralf.

      Donn