Seattle Conclave Keepsake

  • Cheryl Cordova
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 19, 2008
      Does anyone know where I can obtain additional 3 inch paper mache book boxes? I love the one we received at the Seattle Conclave and would like to purchase 3 more but haven't had any success on the Internet or at local craft suppliers. The ones I found are all over 3 inches.

      Thanks for your help.

      Cheryl Darleen Cordova