2008 MBS CONCLAVE in SAN DIEGO CA

  • karenkabakjian
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 8 6:27 PM
      Hi Everyone,

      I am the organizer for the upcoming Miniature Book Society 2008
      Conclave that will be held in San Diego CA from September 12-14, 2008.
      If you would like more information, I can send you details and color
      photos. All miniature book enthusiasts are welcome! MBS membership is
      required to attend the 3-day event. However, the Book Fair on Sunday,
      September 14, is open and free to all!!! Thousands of beautiful and
      rare miniature books will be available to see and buy! Meet the
      publishers! For further info, contact Karen Nyman at
      karennyman@....