HELP! Does anyone have a copy of "The Princess Nobody?"

  • skywindmcm2000
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 4, 2008
      Does anyone have a book entitled "The Princess Nobody"? Written in
      18814 by Andrew Lang, illustrated by Richard Doyle.

      I have a request to miniaturize that book and I can't find it in it's
      entirety anywhere on the net. If you can provide scans, I would
      really REALLY appreciate it!

      Thanks!

      Pat Carlson
      Preserving Literature In Miniature