A Correction to the 2008 MBS Yearbook

  • skywindmcm2000
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2, 2008
      Jim did a fabulous job with the yearbook! (Thanks Jim!)

      Unfortunately, my internet provider changed my website address last
      week, so the one in the yearbook links to la-la land.

      The new address for the Miniature Books by Pat Carlson website is:

      http://my.att.net/p/s/community.dll?ep=16&groupid=287875&ck=

      (I know...the addy is long and it's ugly, but it's all I have for now,
      lol!)

      Wishing you all a happy day,

      Pat Carlson
      "Preserving Literature In Miniature"