INVITATION

  • Lessedra
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 1, 2008
      INVITATION

      Janet Preston and Jill McKeown

      Northern Ireland

      Prints, Objects, Installations

      April 3rd - April 25th 2008

      Opening reception with the presence of the artists

      on April 3rd from 5 to 7 p.m.

      More Info & Images you can find here

      http://www.lessedra.com/gallery.php?d=current

      Lessedra Gallery & Contemporary Art Projects

      www.lessedra.com

      25, Milin Kamak Street, Lozenetz

      1164 Sofia, Bulgaria

      Tel. (++3459 2) 866 38 57

    • Lessedra
      Message 2 of 4 , May 9, 2008
        We are proud to present the exhibition of

        ANN CHERNOW

        and

        KIM BECKMANN

        U. S. A.

        May 8th - May 31st 2008

        More Information & Images
        you can find here...

        http://www.lessedra.com/gallery.php?d=current

        Welcome.

        Lessedra Gallery & Contemporary Art Projects
        www.lessedra.com

        25, Milin Kamak Street, Lozenetz
        1164 Sofia, Bulgaria

        Tel. (++359 2) 866 38 57