2008 YEARBOOK...Congratulations, Jim

  • motherg2001
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2008
      Just received the new YEARBOOK...VERY NICE! Jim, you deserve a lot of credit for
      doing the 2008 Yearbook. The layout, type sizes, print quality, all are first class. We want
      you to know that we all appreciate your willingness to chip in...and for volunteering to take
      the task on in the first place. Anna & I thank you in double measure! Phil & Anna
      Morrison, Shoestring Press.