Just released Tower of London...a part of the Castles of England series

  • skywindmcm2000
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 14, 2008
      I just released another book for the Castles of England series I'm
      working on. It will be for sale soon :-) If interested, you can see
      it here: http://my.att.net/p/s/community.dll?ep=87&subpageid=314790&ck=

      Other books that have been completed in this series can be viewed in
      the "History" section of the website.

      Yours,

      Pat Carlson
      Preserving Literature in Miniature