Moiniature Shakespeare.

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 12 2:29 PM
      While I was at the John Rylands Library last week I saw a set of miniature
      Shakespeare's for sale.

      Its called Miniature Classics and its published by R.C. Brady (U.K.) Ltd.
      www.rcbrady.sage.co.uk.

      The volumes are sale at the Rylands have red covers which are a bit over
      three inches and have the Rylands imprint. The pages are exactly three
      inches high. There is no date on them but they look quite new.

      Neale Albert

      IRS Circular 230 disclosure:
      that any
      attachments)
      of (i) avoiding
      recommending

      (212) 373-3341 (Phone) | (212) 492-0341 (Fax)
      www.paulweiss.com

      notify us immediately.