Last Call for Entries - 7th Mini Print 2008

  • Lessedra
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 10, 2008
      Dear Artist - Printmaker,

      Hope you like our project
      with exhibition, catalogue, web presentation...

      http://www.lessedra.com/annual.php

      and you are not going to miss our 7th Festival of World Printmaking Art
      when we start with publishing of studies about Printmaking in the catalogue:
      - History of Printmaking
      - Glossary of Printmaking terms
      - The Printmaking techniques
      - Collecting Art Prints
      - Japanese Printmaking: from Uki-yo-e tradition to contemporary...

      So please invite your friends-artists to take part together with you
      and prepare and send your works in the next 3 weeks
      until March 31st...

      Looking forward to our art cooperation.

      With my best wishes.

      Yours Georgi