Invitation

  • Lessedra
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 4, 2008
      More Info & Images you can find here

      http://www.lessedra.com/gallery.php?d=current

      Robert Berguson, U. S. A.

      Ciphers + Scribes

      Prints and Drawings

      March 5th - March 29th 2008

      Opening reception: March 5th from 5 to 7 p. m.

      His tale as an artist encompasses the vast sweep from abstraction and modernism to conceptualism and postmodernism. After decades of his triumphs, we will still be living in Bob's world, one defined largely by his work as an artist and by his spirit. He became one of the most famous faces in the School of Art at Louisiana Tech University. The public has earnestly supported his work and his students have elevated him to a cult figure and a secular saint. Bob made imaginative leaps through experimentation which resulted in astonishing, mysterious, even counterintuitive work, that no matter what, captured people's imaginations.

      Bob is consistent in his willingness to be comfortable without conforming. Independent in his thinking, he is driven by an imagination that breaks from the confines of conventional wisdom. We all know there is nothing conventional about Bob. He is an odd breed, a reverential rebel, and is guided by faith.

      Marie Bukowski

      Assistant Professor Louisiana Tech University School of Art, USA

    • Georgi Kolev
      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 11, 2014
        Hellodear Friend of Art,

        Itis my pleasure now kindly to invite you for the upcoming

        5th InternationalCompetition in
        A VERY SMALL SIZE
        Painting, Drawing, Collage,
        Watercolor,Photographs, Digital, MixedMedia…

        Witha respect to the quality of art
        not to the size of art...

        http://www.lessedra.com/mixed_media.php

        deadlinefor sending packages is November 10th

        http://www.lessedra.com/mixed_media_conditions.php?d=Conditions&l=en

        15x 15 cm or smaller = equal to 5,9 x 5,9 inches.
        Whensending them please note as usual,
        no frames, no mounts, just the piece of art,
        in a simple package stating "No commercial value".

        Looking forward to
        starta goodcooperation.

        Youcan contact me also on Yahooaccount

        georgi_lessedra@...

        With my best wishes from Sofia.

        Yours Georgi
        Lessedra

        www.lessedra.com

        Pleasepass this message on to anyone you think will be interested.
        Thank you very much!

      • Georgi Kolev
        Message 3 of 7 , Sep 10, 2014

          Hellodear Friend of Art,

          Please note you have 2 months to send your works for the upcoming

          5th InternationalCompetition in
          A VERY SMALL SIZE
          Painting, Drawing, Collage,
          Watercolor,Photograph, Digital, MixedMedia…

          Message 4 of 7 , Oct 28, 2014

            Hello dear Friend of Lessedra,

            Please note you have about two weeks
            to prepare and to send your works for the upcoming

            5th
             International Competition in
            A VERY SMALL SIZE
            Painting, Drawing, Collage,
            Watercolor, (miniature) Book, Photograph, Digital, Mixed Media…

            With a respect to the quality of art
            not to the size of art...

            http://www.lessedra.com/mixed_media.php

            deadline for sending packages is November 10th

            http://www.lessedra.com/mixed_media_conditions.php?d=Conditions&l=en

            15 x 15 cm or smaller = equal to 5,9 x 5,9 inches.
            When sending them please note as usual,
            no frames, no mounts, just the piece of art,
            in a simple package stating "No commercial value".

            It is my pleasure to introduce to you the catalogue of the 4th exhibition

            http://www.lessedra.com/Catalogue-PMM13.pdf

            Looking forward to
            continue our art relations.

            With my very best wishes from Sofia.