MBS Miniature Books on The Colbert Report

  • arnobernoarno
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 19, 2008
      http://blog.myfinebooks.com/book_collecting/index.html

      Miniature Books on The Colbert Report

      Colbertminis_2 I just returned from Seattle where we handed out the
      trophies for the Collegiate Book Collecting Champhionship and went to
      the Seattle Antiquarian Book Fair. More about that soon. It was a
      great trip.
      The Miniature Book Society held its conclave last weekend too, so
      here's a fitting bit from the Colbert Report on Comedy Central. It has
      several miniature-book jokes in it, with Dennis Kucinich playing the
      straight man. The miniatures are at the end of the interview. Click
      the embedded video below.

      best greetings from Vienna
      :-)
      Arno Gschwendtner