Change of email address

  • Randy Asplund
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2008
      Greetings to those with reason to email me,

      I am switching my email from TalkAmerica to Comcast on Friday
      afternoon EST. Although they don�t confirm an email address before
      installation, there is every reason to expect the new primary email
      address to be:
      RandyAsplund@...

      However, the other email address for me will always be
      Randy@... That is permanent, but because of rare
      interruptions I don�t use it as the primary address. During the
      transition, this address will work just fine for me. If for some
      unexpected reason the intended new address is not used,
      Randy@... is the fall back. I usually reply within a day.

      All of my other contact information remains unchanged and is cited
      below.

      Thanks,

      Randy

      Randy Asplund
      www.RandyAsplund.com
      Maker of Medieval books and
      Illustrator of Science Fiction & Fantasy
      (734) 663-0954
      2101 S. Circle Dr. Ann Arbor, MI 48103