Making medieval Books Exhibit

  • Randy Asplund
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 9, 2008
      Hello everyone,

      My news is that I have just added a web page to my site showing
      pictures of an exhibit I have installed at the University of Michigan
      on the subject of Making of Medieval books. If you wish to see the
      page it is at:
      http://www.randyasplund.com/current/bkexuofm.htm

      Randy

      Randy Asplund
      www.RandyAsplund.com
      Maker of Medieval books and
      Illustrator of Science Fiction & Fantasy
      (734) 663-0954
      2101 S. Circle Dr. Ann Arbor, MI 48103