Koblenz conclave

  • Dr Paul Devenyi
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 22, 1999
      Hello everybody ! I just want to second Neale's appreciation to Ralf for a great
      Conclave. He organized it superbly, it was a classy affair throughout. The inter-
      action between North Americans and Europeans gave the conclave a new dimension. Those who didn't come, missed something. I was one of the skeptics,
      (but came anyway) and came away as a "convert". Thanks again Ralf!

      Paul Devenyi