New Member

  • blackcatpress73
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 27, 2007
      Hello, My name is Mark White and I am the grandson of Norman W. Forgue
      of The Black Cat Press. I have just recently joined the group as well
      as the MBS and have enjoyed learning from the posts and newsletter.

      I have acquired the remaining stock of miniature books from The Black
      Cat Press and am offering over 70 different titles for sale. All of the
      books are in mint condition. If interested, please send me your email
      address and I will send a list of titles & prices available for
      purchase.

      Thank you, Mark
    • Al
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 15, 2010
        Good Day to all little book people,

        My name is Al House and I joined the MBS last year. I didn't go to the conclave in Sept. but I did get to go to the Book Fair near the end of the conclave and met some of the members.
        I have met a couple more since then, Miriam & Ken Irwin and also Barbara Raheb. I look forward to meeting more of you at this year's conclave.
        The reason I am writing this note is to remind everyone that Barbara Raheb has a birthday on March 29. Most of the members that know Barbara, know that she is almost completely blind now. If anybody wants to send her a birthday card, the address is in the yearbook. If you do send her a card, be sure to sign it in big and bold writing.

        Al House
        from Beaverdam, VA.