MERRY PRINTMAKING AND HAPPY NEW WORKS...

  • Lessedra
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 20, 2007
      Hello dear Friend of Art,

      Wish you Merry Christams and a Happy New Year!

      Health, Love and Success
      to be with you during the whole 2008
      and all of your dreams to come true...

      Hope you like our project with the web presentation

      http://www.lessedra.com/annual.php

      printed catalogues

      http://www.lessedra.com/catalogues.php

      exhibition...

      and you shall send your new works
      for the next 7th Mini Print 2008.

      Looking forward to our good art cooperation.

      Yours Georgi
      Lessedra.
      www.lessedra.com