I'm new here.

  • ladybuginspirations
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 12, 2007
      Hello Everyone! I have a great love for miniature books and have
      found lots of interesting information on the MBS website and just
      became a member today.
      I am currently working on the second book in a series of inspirational
      miniature books. Any ideas on publishers (besides Running Press)
      would be greatly appreciated.
      I am excited to be a part of this group. I look forward to hearing
      more about miniature books from all of you.
      Julie Tomsett