Change in MBS Newsletter printing schedule

  • joan_boring
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 20, 2007
      At the Seattle Conclave the Board voted to change the
      printing schedule for the Newsletter to three times per
      year with color for the covers. That means the deadline
      for the next issue will be Jan. 1, 2008 and the issue will
      come out in February.

      That said let me go into my usual apology mode. Apparently in
      2006 I set up a Yahoo mail account intending to use it only for
      MBS related items. Problem is, I set the account up while I
      was taking Oxycontin for a back problem and promptly forgot
      having done it. (How Rush Limbaugh even functioned using the
      stuff is beyond me!) At any rate, when I tried to set up an
      account this morning I learned that I already had one with 158
      messages. All of you kind people who sent material for use
      in the Newsletter--thank you. I will get through these as
      fast as I can and try to respond. I honestly did not mean to
      ignore you, I simply have a remarkably dysfunctional memory.