Copies Available of our new Miniature Book FIREFLIES

  • motherg2001
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 14, 2007
      Fireflies by Rabindrath Tagore...is the title of our newest
      miniature book.

      Though it was not completed in time to appear in the Exhibition
      Catalog, we did bring a few copies to show at Conclave in Seattle,
      (binding was not going very quickly) however, we're in good shape now,
      so...

      We've prepared a descriptive flyer and will be happy to mail a copy
      on request. Email us @ piano88print@.... Thank you...

      Shoestring Press

      Phil & Anna Morrison