james l weygand

  • dellhouse2004
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 5, 2007
      James was my late stepfather. recently I have been sorting through some
      papers and found a letter from the late Donn Sanford, saying he was
      enclosing his speech about James, made at the conclave in Indiana a few
      years ago. Unfortunately I cannot find the speech and was wondering if
      anywhere in records there might be a copy of the speech, which I
      understand was about the work James did on his miniature books. I know
      it's a long shot but maybe someone out there could help, or at least
      let me know nif I'm on a wild goose chase. I enjoy keeping up with
      happenings in the miniature book world. I am lucky enough to be the
      owner of several of his miniatures, and his larger books, several of
      which I am proud to say he wrote about me...Annies pots, and Tom
      Blakes Tuesday to name 2.
      Yours
      Annie Parker
      Doncaster