Cheers Frank!

  • paul devenyi
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 4, 2007
      To paraphrase Mark Twain, Frank Anderson's reported death in the MBS Newsletter was "greatly exaggerated". It was not the first time in MBS history that a similar thing happened. A few years back, the annual Yearbook listed Michael Garbett among the "deceased". ( as it turned out, accidentally Michael's name was shifted from the committees list to to the deceased column). We placed a frantic call to England and to our relief, Michael himself answered the phone. He got a great chuckle out of this. Knowing Frank, he probably did too. There is an old adage that those whose death is falsely reported, live exceptionally long. So cheers, Frank!!!

      Paul Devenyi