Frank Anderson is very much alive!

  • joan_boring
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 3, 2007
      The MBS Newsletter contained a very glaring error on page 7
      of the October issue. It referred to the late Frank Anderson,
      a mistake that was picked up from a misleading website. We
      very much regret the problems and worry this created for
      Frank and Jeanette and for their friends and fans.
      (Actually, we are quite pleased that this was in error and
      that we have Frank still with us!)
    • Barbara Williamson
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 4, 2007
        This could only happen to Frank Anderson. I just know he will make a book out of this. Should make a great one. He is a treasure to all of us and especially
        to Ray and I.

        Barbara Williamson