INVITATION

  • Lessedra
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 11, 2007
      Susan Litsios, Switzerland

      October 10th - October 30th 2007

      For the first time in Bulgaria

      Featuring over 60 works including a significant number of Etchings, Mezzotints and the most beloved Woodcuts this exhibition is a comprehensive survey of Susan's work that will document a career spanning about fifty years.

      Non aggressive and frequently calming, Susan's work incorporates semi abstract figures, animals and landscape within plates of colour and liberated large scale prints. Her works project a sense of hostility and isolation in a style that remains distinctive.

      For more information please visit

      http://www.lessedra.com/gallery.php?d=current

      Georgi Kolev

      Lessedra Gallery & Contemporary Art Projects

      www.lessedra.com

      Tel. (++359 2) 866 38 57

    • Lessedra
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 1, 2008
        INVITATION

        Janet Preston and Jill McKeown

        Northern Ireland

        Prints, Objects, Installations

        April 3rd - April 25th 2008

        Opening reception with the presence of the artists

        on April 3rd from 5 to 7 p.m.

        More Info & Images you can find here

        http://www.lessedra.com/gallery.php?d=current

        Lessedra Gallery & Contemporary Art Projects

        www.lessedra.com

        25, Milin Kamak Street, Lozenetz

        1164 Sofia, Bulgaria

        Tel. (++3459 2) 866 38 57

      • Lessedra
        Message 3 of 4 , May 9, 2008
          We are proud to present the exhibition of

          ANN CHERNOW

          and

          KIM BECKMANN

          U. S. A.