6th Lessedra World Art Print Annual

  • Lessedra
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 18, 2007
      Dear Friend of Art,

      Please visit our gallery on the web
      presenting this international art event

      http://www.lessedra.com/annual.php

      with personal web-pages of 644 artists from 59 countries...

      http://www.lessedra.com/artists.php?type=2

      If you would like to be a part of the next
      7th World Art Print Annual 2008
      with 3 months exhibition and printed full colour catalogue

      http://www.lessedra.com/catalogues.php

      then please have a look at the conditions for participation

      http://www.lessedra.com/entry.php?d=conditions

      and prepare your works in the next 5 months...

      Any comments, suggestions and questions are very welcome.

      Looking forward to our good cooperation in near future.

      With my best wishes from Sofia.

      Yours Georgi
      Lessedra.
      www.lessedra.com