Re: [miniaturebooks] New member. I would like to introduce myself.

  • Randy Asplund
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 26, 2007
      Welcome to the list Susana. It isn't heavily trafficked, but it does
      have good moments. I've been introduced to some superb book artists
      here that I'd have never discovered otherwise. I'll look forward to
      viewing your links.

      Randy Asplund

      On Aug 26, 2007, at 12:21 PM, Susana wrote:

      > Hello everybody. My name is Susana, and I've just joined your
      > group. First of all, thank you for accepting me.
      > I live in Spain (so please forgive me, for my written English is
      > anything but perfect; luckily, reading and understanding it are no
      > problems).
      > I love miniatures, I collect (and try to make myself!) dollhouses
      > and accessories from long ago. Of course, I do love miniature books,
      > but it's just a few months ago when I began to make my first
      > minibooks. (I'll try to post some pics.)
      > I'm glad to have come across your group.
      > Best regards,
      > Susana

      Randy Asplund
      www.RandyAsplund.com
      Maker of Medieval books and
      Illustrator of Science Fiction & Fantasy
      (734) 663-0954
      2101 S. Circle Dr. Ann Arbor, MI 48103