New member. I would like to introduce myself.

  • Susana
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 26, 2007
      Hello everybody. My name is Susana, and I've just joined your
      group. First of all, thank you for accepting me.
      I live in Spain (so please forgive me, for my written English is
      anything but perfect; luckily, reading and understanding it are no
      problems).
      I love miniatures, I collect (and try to make myself!) dollhouses
      and accessories from long ago. Of course, I do love miniature books,
      but it's just a few months ago when I began to make my first
      minibooks. (I'll try to post some pics.)
      I'm glad to have come across your group.
      Best regards,
      Susana
    • Randy Asplund
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 26, 2007
        Welcome to the list Susana. It isn't heavily trafficked, but it does
        have good moments. I've been introduced to some superb book artists
        here that I'd have never discovered otherwise. I'll look forward to
        viewing your links.

        Randy Asplund

        On Aug 26, 2007, at 12:21 PM, Susana wrote:

        > Hello everybody. My name is Susana, and I've just joined your
        > group. First of all, thank you for accepting me.
        > I live in Spain (so please forgive me, for my written English is
        > anything but perfect; luckily, reading and understanding it are no
        > problems).
        > I love miniatures, I collect (and try to make myself!) dollhouses
        > and accessories from long ago. Of course, I do love miniature books,
        > but it's just a few months ago when I began to make my first
        > minibooks. (I'll try to post some pics.)
        > I'm glad to have come across your group.
        > Best regards,
        > Susana

        Randy Asplund
        www.RandyAsplund.com
        Maker of Medieval books and
        Illustrator of Science Fiction & Fantasy
        (734) 663-0954
        2101 S. Circle Dr. Ann Arbor, MI 48103