in need of an appraisal

  • debbie thomas
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31, 2007
      hi - new to the group. im deb . im in need of an
      authentic appraisal for a collection of antique
      miniature book collection my mom has. they came from
      a private collection of a collector of books in
      chicago. his name is wright howes. we are wanting to
      get these appraised.
      can any of you point me in the right direction - we
      are in south carolina..
      tks...

      Got a little couch potato?