July Newsletter Looks GREAT!

  • motherg2001
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 28, 2007
      Joan Boring deserves an extra big thank youÑfor the July Newsletter. The 4 pages of color
      adds a lot! Maybe our budget will expand to allow it on future issues? We hope so.

      Putting the Newsletter together takes both time and talent in substantial portions and
      we're lucky to have Joan running this show for the group. Phil & Anna Morrison.