new on my website

  • Marjo
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 15, 2007
      Hi all,
      In a competition I won a little Yorkshire terrier and a Heidi Ott baby.
      Today I made a carrousel book and a diorama.
      You can see photos on my website.

      Regards,
      Marjo

      This mail is controlled by McAfee AV with life update support. Please
      visit my website: http://www.marjocaris.nl/z_index.html (English
      section) and write in my guestbook.

    • Marjo Caris
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 15, 2009
        Hi all,
        I just put some new photos on my website.
        I made a mailbag, a tutorial from Hellie. A clematis montana for my new
        garden and some Dutch books.
        You can see photos at http://www.marjocaris.nl/z_index.html, click om new,
        then click on the photo to enlarge.

        Best wishes,
        Marjo

      • Marjo Caris
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 22, 2009
          Hi all,
          I made some Christmas Miniatures: a swap for a friend, a Pastry Ring and
          Christmas cakes from fimo and some Dutch carrousel Christmasbooks.
          If you want to see the photos go to http://www.marjocaris.nl/z_index.html and
          click on new.

          Merry Christmas and a very happy 2010!
          Marjo

        • Marjo Caris
          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 31, 2009
            Hi all,
            I put - this last day of the year - some photos on my website.
            I dressed a girl for het schoolday, knitted a warm sweater, Pierre from
            Helena Bleeker and made an other carrouselbook...
            Go to my website http://www.marjocaris.nl/z_index.html and you can see the
            photos by new.

            Rest me to say:
            A very happy New Year to you all!
            Marjo

          • Marjo Caris
            Message 5 of 5 , Feb 19 3:31 AM
              Hi all,
              I bought a Silhouette Cameo and had allready much fun with it.
              I show you my first minis.... a carrousel, a Isseta (click on miiatures),
              several carrouselbooks and much bags and boxes.
              Also put a photo from a knitted jacket that I finished a few weeks ago. It
              is knitted from some photos on the internet and I loved the design.

              Click on http://www.marjocaris.nl/z_index.html and on the tabs to see the
              photos.
              best wishes,
              Marjo