Fw: Sale of my collection

  • nanc41@hughes.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 22, 2007
      From: nanc41@...
      Date: 06/22/2007 7:28
      To: <miniaturebooks@yahoogroups.com>
      Subj: Sale of my collection

      Dear Miniature book enthusiasts and fellow members of the Miniature
      Book Society:

      It is with mixed emotions that my collection of miniature thumb
      bibles, early almanacs, french books, rare reference materials and
      more go to auction on July 12th through Pacific Book Auctions of San
      Francisco.

      It is part of a larger auction including the collections of Diane
      Peterson and Frank Anderson. The web address is pbagalleries.com.
      com/live/sale_details.php?s=359&

      Many of you know me as "bibliobound" on ebay and it has been a
      pleasure to buy and sell with you over the past nine years.

      As my child's college expenses loom before me this seems like the
      right thing to do but I will miss my wonderful miniature books. : )
      (knowing me I will probably sell off these and start buying them
      again!)

      Best wishes,

      Nancy German