Frankfurt Airport

  • Ralf Quast
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 9, 1999
      Hi Folks,

      yesterday I went to the airport to collect the former Glasgow hosts.

      So, I have a few more instructions for you:

      1. They opened up a new trainstation:

      the old one is called Regioanl trains (Regionalbahnhof)

      and the one you need is the new one:

      AIRail-Center - long distance trains (Fernbahnhof)

      If you come in at the "new" terminal 2 (that is airport areas D and
      E) you have to calculate 30 or 35 minutes to the reach the
      AIRail-Center (via "Skytrain" or so to terminal 1) and buy your
      tickets at the Reisezentrum.

      If you come in at terminal 1 you are lucky!!!!!

      2. The trains to Koblenz leave every :05 and :57 minutes (and if you
      are lucky when coming to late to the platform you see that the train
      has a 25 minutes delay - So had we!!!!!!)

      Yours

      Ralf