Re: welcome y'all...

  • tim@xxxxxxxxxx.xxxxxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 23, 1999
      >How about who's going to the MBS Conclave in Germany this August?
      >What do you think about bringing a bunch of books over there and then going
      >traveling afterward. I don't especially want to schlep them all over Italy
      >for 10 days.
      >
      >Pat

      Well, I want to go, but as yet I haven't worked out whether I can. As for
      carrying books around - isn't that the point about miniatures? You can
      pack them away and hardly notice them. Well, with mine anyway, but I
      suppose they are smaller than average!

      Tim

      Tim Sheppard tim@...-uk.net
      Lilliput Press - Publisher of fine books in miniature
      England http://www.lilliput.co.uk
      The Storytelling FAQ is hosted here