Neu Webite

  • Angelika Jaeck
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31 12:49 PM
      Hi everybody!

      at last our web site is finished. Please have a look, half the pages are
      in English. If you notice anything wrong - spelling or a not so good
      expression, please inform me. My English is a bit rusty. Send any
      e-mails to the webmistrix on the pages, that will come directly to me. I
      haven't checked how to get to the official mails (vorstand). There are
      no pictures yet but I'm planning on adding some.

      Here is the url - http://www.minibuch-berlin.de

      Bye for now,

      Angelika
      mailto:ajaeck@...