Grolier exhibition

    Message 1 of 1 , May 20, 2007
      There is a greart story about Julian Edison's exhibiton and his book and
      miniature books in the New York Times today.

      This is teriffic publicitity for miniature books.

      We should follow up on this to introduce people who go to the exhibition to
      the Miniature Book society. If anyoner has ideas about this please let me
      know.

      Neale Albert

      IRS Circular 230 disclosure:
      that any
      attachments)
      of (i) avoiding
      recommending

      (212) 373-3341 (Phone) | (212) 492-0341 (Fax)
      www.paulweiss.com

      notify us immediately.