Video Grolier Club

  • AJ
    Message 1 of 1 , May 18 2:04 PM
      Hello miniature book fans!

      I just did an web search to see if there was anything about the opening of
      the exhibition at the Grolier Club.
      I found a short video here:

      http://www.reuters.com/news/video?videoId=52625&videoChannel=4&src=051607_1233_ARTICLE_PROMO_also_on_reuters

      Click on the article with the book: Reading glasses required.

      The same video is shown in Australia on a news site, as "Weird news"!!!

      Angelika