Exhibitions

  • AJ
    Message 1 of 1 , May 9 12:15 PM
      Hi everybody!

      thanks for the information, Jill and Edward!
      The exhibition is getting great coverage.
      There is also an article in the new issue of "Fine Books & Collecters".

      The cover of the magazine is on their website:
      http://www.finebooksmagazine.com/

      I am very sad that I can not come to the opening of the exhibition at the
      Grolier Club.
      If anyone takes photos at the opening, I would love to see them!

      Best wishes from Germany,
      Angelika