A question from Germany

  • Angelika Jaeck
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 27, 1999
      Hi folks,

      as the Conklave in Koblenz is my first one, I'm browsing thru back
      issues of the mbs newsletter, looking for mentions of the members who
      are coming to Koblenz so that I get to know more about them!
      I really enjoy reading the newsletters and wish I had some of the
      earlier
      ones. My first newsletter is from 1990.

      I don't want to start the "rump" discusion again, but I am curious. I
      read about a organisational meeting of the New England Chapter of the
      mbs. That was in July 1991. And 1993 there was a proposal from Ralf
      Quast to start a European branch! What happened to these beginnings? Are
      there any mbs branch chapters working? If so, it would be nice to hear
      about them in a future newsletter.

      Bye for now,

      Angelika Jaeck