blank books

  • mahoneyresearch
    Message 1 of 3 , May 3, 2007
      Can anyone tell me where to find blank miniature books like the journals for sale in
      bookstores? Thanks in advance.
    • bj berrykeeper
      Message 2 of 3 , May 3, 2007
        Borders had some earlier this summer. bj

        mahoneyresearch <mahoneyresearch@...> wrote: Can anyone tell me where to find blank miniature books like the journals for sale in
        bookstores? Thanks in advance.

        "A person should think with his heart". Sun Bear 1890

        Message 3 of 3 , May 4, 2007
          I have never seen true miniatures mass produced. You can have some
          custom made. I do custom commissions.
          Please visit http://www.mysticalplaces.com/custom.html

          Cheers, Jill

          Jill Timm