2007 YEARBOOK

  • Philip Morrison
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 25, 2007
      Just received our 2007 Yearbook and was about to email Jim Brogan with
      our
      congratulations...but decided to share this thank you email with
      everyone. I wanted
      everyone to know that Jim is one of those members that just up and
      volunteered
      his services wherever he could help out and when we learned of his
      computer savvy
      and abilities, we asked if he would be willing to take on the task of
      getting the Yearbook
      put together this year. As you see he accepted and has done a great
      job. Got it organized,
      typeset, printed and mailed entirely on his own (maybe with a tiny bit
      of help.)
      He shows the kind of initiative that many members offer to the group
      and we're a
      better organization for it. Thanks again, Jim. Great job! Phil
      Morrison.