new website page for studio robert wu

  • littlegempress
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 22 10:59 AM
      Dear Miniature book enthusiasts

      I have just added a new product page to my website at...
      http://studiorobertwu.com/products/products_001a.html

      Please feel free to browse through it and any comments/suggestions are
      welcome....

      Cheers,

      Robert Wu, Toronto
      www.studiorobertwu.com
    • Randy Asplund
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 24 12:10 PM
        That's really beautiful work Robert. Clean craftsmanship with a good
        design sense. I'd encourage anyone who hasn't looked at the URL to go
        take a look. Thanks for posting.

        Randy Asplund

        On Apr 22, 2007, at 1:59 PM, littlegempress wrote:

        > Dear Miniature book enthusiasts
        >
        > I have just added a new product page to my website at...
        > http://studiorobertwu.com/products/products_001a.html
        >
        > Please feel free to browse through it and any comments/suggestions are
        > welcome....
        >
        > Cheers,
        >
        > Robert Wu, Toronto
        > www.studiorobertwu.com

        Randy Asplund
        www.RandyAsplund.com
        Maker of Medieval books and
        Illustrator of Science Fiction & Fantasy
        (734) 663-0954
        2101 S. Circle Dr. Ann Arbor, MI 48103

      • Edward Hoyenski
        Message 3 of 3 , May 18, 2007
          The May/June 2007 issue of Archaeology has a "blurb" about a miniature book.

          P. 12 "World Roundup"

          A picture of a child's shoe and a miniature book (which I *THINK* is a Bryce Bible).

          Caption:
          "England: at just over an inch wide and half an inch thick, the smallest complete Bible must have been difficult to read, which my explain why it was found stuffed in a child's boot inside a nineteenth-century cottage chimney. The boot and the tiny 1901 bible, called a "thumb Bible" in its time, were likely used for protection against witchcraft".

          It looks like a copy of the Bryce smallest Bible shown on p.77 of Julian & Anne's new book. A very beat-up copy......

          Edward Hoyenski
          Assistant Curator
          Rare Book & Texana Collections
          University of North Texas Libraries