Tini Krinjin

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31, 2007
      I was at the chicago miniatures show yesterday. Tini Krinjin was there,
      exhibiting her new books. One is a really nicely done popup book. She is
      going to enter it in the MBS competition this year.

      Please remember that the entries are due bu May 15th.

      Neale

      IRS Circular 230 disclosure:
      that any
      attachments)
      of (i) avoiding
      recommending

      (212) 373-3341 (Phone) | (212) 492-0341 (Fax)
      www.paulweiss.com

      This message is intended only for the use of the Addressee and may contain information that is privileged and confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please erase all copies of the message and its attachments and notify us immediately.